1. If you aren’t willing to give up everything for your entrepreneurial path, you will not gain anything- Stan Pearson. So true. I literally had nothing at many points in my journey, but because I had nothingI had no fear and nothing to lose. Put your money where your mouth is. If you aren’t willing to invest in yourself, you won’t get to where you need to.
2. You shall let go of anything that stands between you and your greatness. That could be mindset, fear, doubt, a person, an opportunity, a previous arrangement.
3. Guard your heart, have your walls up when people spew negativity. Don’t let the poison in. Have a sign that says “you’re not welcome here”. Nothing should offend you when you get to a point of pure confidence and identity.
4. People want to tell you how to do something, but it doesn’t mean you are to do it their way. Everyone has a different life, a different story, a different calling. Let people breathe, let them be free and flourish in the way they’re supposed to.
5. If you want your external situation to change, you must change your inner being. With the continuous growth in my external world, I have had to do some maturing on the inside. That is why I teach yoga and meditation, we focus on changing and releasing negativity and inviting goodness to be attracted to who we are. Do you ever notice that some people just always have bad luck? They are constantly complaining? Do you ever notice how things tend to turn around for those that have inner strength? Build your mental strength, it’s about who you are.....see you tonight at 7:30-8:30pm where we completely let go, surrender and allow ourselves to be the magnet we’re meant to be.
6. In June I joined a comedy improv class, in July I joined a commercial acting class via my encouraging teacher, August commercial agent wants to sign me. Steps of faith lead to steps to success. Thank you divinity! Next I’ll be booked for an international commercial- and yes I will be famous to influence the world for good.
7. If I ever have a daughter, I will teach her to run as fast as she can, to use her muscles to jump as high, to fight if she has to, to compete and say proudly “I am amazing”. I will teach her to read, write, to express, to draw and to play, to speak her thoughts OUT LOUD. I want her to verbalize her emotions, beliefs, to not be afraid to stand up in a room of men and women and boldly express herself without any doubtful inflections in her voice. I will let her choose her own clothes and not force her to wear uncomfortable dresses and tights that suffocate her ability to run and be free. I will not base her worth on her looks or beauty, I will tell her she is beautiful even if she is wearing sweats. I will not pull her aside when she wants to get dirty and climb a tree or play in the mud. I will play with her.
To follow me on Facebook, please LIKE my page- www.Facebook.com/RebekkaFanPage Rebekka Lien is an Creative Entrepreneur, Realtor, Speaker and Traveler. She will be backpacking in Europe at the end of September and writing about her journeys on this monthly column. Follow her Facebook page to read about her adventures backpacking through Europe. She will also be releasing her